What are we looking for?
Are you fascinated by thinking about how to improve things around you? Do you feel energized by crafting solutions, telling the story behind the numbers, improving financial models? Do you have that entrepreneurial spirit? If so, and if you are an aspiring quant, we want you to join our team!
As a Junior Quantitative Consultant, you are part of a young, ambitious, talented and multidisciplinary team dedicated to various projects within the financial sector. You are introduced to the latest and greatest quantitative methodologies in the field of risk management. Moreover, you are at the core of the fundamental calculations of large banking and insurance companies.
You will be working on hot topics like Market, Credit & Actuarial Risk, Capital Management, Liquidity & Treasury Risk and Financial Reporting. On a day to day basis you will be performing complex quantitative analyses and develop specialized models to support decision-making. Refining and validating existing models or conducting on-going communication with model owners and model developers during a review.
What do we offer
• Opportunity to participate in inspiring and challenging projects with a diversity of clients in the financial industry
• Great training opportunities
• Possibility to enrol for certification examinations (e.g. FRM or CFA)
• A competitive salary including great benefits and perks
• Working closely together with young, enthusiastic team consisting of quantitative specialists.
What do you offer
• Strong academic background in a quantitative discipline (MSc or PhD)
• Programming skills in R, C++, Matlab, or other relevant language
• A team player
• Good communicative skills
• Result-oriented, while ensuring the quality of work
• Ambitious, independent, energetic and able to perform under pressure.