Who We’re Looking For
As a Quantitative Developer within the VB Advisory software development department, you will work with a team of developers and researchers that help us build our next-generation platforms. We expect you to be involved in innovative solutions and be engaged with all stages of the process. You are an enthusiastic person who gets energy from programming and developing models in several programming languages.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will deliver high-quality code that implements complex numerical procedures in this job. You’ll also develop and improve code for existing platforms to optimise the code base in terms of robustness and speed. Furthermore, you’ll facilitate the ongoing implementation of requirements for several business and financial models.
Our Mission and Vision
Our mission is to treat our consultants as our most important asset. We provide them with the best training possible to become the next generation of quants. They take a flexible and pragmatic approach to delivering high-quality advisory services. As a result, we solve our clients’ challenges by implementing sustainable solutions in quantitative risk management that help them achieve their goals.
Our vision is to be known for providing clients with exceptional quantitative solutions and to be recognised for our excellent consultants while being a unique employer valued by its employees for focusing on their personal development and happiness.
What We Offer
• A competitive salary including excellent benefits and perks, such as a Swapfiets subscription and NS Business Card
• Opportunity to participate in inspiring and challenging projects with a diversity of clients in the financial industry
• Great training opportunities
• Possibility to enrol for certification examinations (e.g. Azure, Django, FRM, or CFA)
• Working closely together with a young, enthusiastic team consisting of quantitative specialists
• Latest innovative techniques regarding databases and econometric methodologies
What You Offer
• (Almost) graduated with an MSc in relevant fields like computer science, econometrics, mathematics, or physics.
• Strong affinity with Quantitative Models and Data
• Experience in advanced programming languages (e.g., Python, Django, SQL, Git)
• Experience with or affinity for working with large datasets.
• A broad interest in software development
• You enjoy learning about and implementing new technologies in the fields of back-end development, front-end development, and databases.
• Well-versed in English; Dutch is a plus
Hours per week:
32—40, depending on your preferenceApply by email